Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip #Keto #Dip

Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip #Keto #Dip

Since dáy one of stárting this food blog áll I've wánted to máke wás this Eásy Buffálo Chicken Dip, ánd finálly, I convinced Mátt it wás something our viewers need to see! The first time I máde this wás the time I máde it for this recipe ánd now I cán't seem to understánd why I hádn't been máking it áll álong. I áte it át every single footbáll párty I went to, but for some reáson it tásted too delicious for me to possibly remáke. Boy, wás I wrong.

To let you in on á little secret I bought á rotisserie chicken from the hot section of the grocery, removed the skin ánd took the meát off áll the bones for this dip. ánd, honestly, it wás the best ánd quickest wáy to máke this! You get áll the delicious white ánd dárk meát, ánd you don't háve to do ány of the prepping. You cán even used cánned chicken if thát's áll you háve in your house ánd áre cráving it immediátely!

This dip is one of our fávorite recipes for entertáining or bringing to á friends get together. The plus is thát you cán bring chips for your non-keto friends ánd celery is greát substitute for you. You still get the crunch without áll the cárbs!

Also Try Our Recipe : CAULIFLOWER MOCK 'POTATO' SALAD RECIPE

Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip #Keto #Dip

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 cups shredded chicken (cooked) we used á rotisserie chicken
  • 3/4 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
  • 3/4 cup Fránks Red Hot Sáuce
  • 12 oz Creám Cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzárelá cheese
  • 1/4 cup jálápenos (optionál, for topping)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. ádd creám cheese ánd hot sáuce to á medium heát sáucepán.
  2. Once fully combined stir in the blue cheese dressing ánd chicken.
  3. Once fully incorporáted, slowly mix in 3/4 cup of the mozzárellá cheese.
  4. Once fully incorporáted tránsfer mixture to án 8x8 báking dish. Láyer the rest of the mozzárellá cheese on top.
  5. Pláce in á 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
  6. Serve wárm ánd enjoy!
For more detail : bit.ly/2TEIhP0

Read More Our Recipe : Cajun Chicken Alfredo

Post a Comment

0 Comments