MEXICAN STREET CORN (TORCHY'S COPYCAT) #vegetarian #mexicanfood

MEXICAN STREET CORN (TORCHY'S COPYCAT) #vegetarian #mexicanfood

A Torchy's Tacos as of late opened up where I live, and I think my most loved thing on their whole menu is the Mexican Street Corn. So obviously I needed to attempt and reproduce it at home!

Ordinarily it's served on the cob, for the most part on a stick. In any case, it's such a great amount of simpler to eat when you serve it off the cob, with the goal that's my main event.

Essentially, flame broiled corn is slathered in mayonnaise, harsh cream, lime squeeze and flavors, at that point completed off with some queso fresco and cleaved cilantro. Truly, I said mayonnaise. On the off chance that you imagine that sounds odd, you're simply must confide in me on this one. I'm letting you know, this stuff is astounding!

Also Try Our Recipe : SPICY TAHINI PASTA SAUCE

MEXICAN STREET CORN (TORCHY'S COPYCAT) #vegetarian #mexicanfood

INGREDIENTS

  • 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, husked
  • Vegetable oil
  • 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • Dash of cayenne pepper
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat grill for high heat. Brush corn with vegetable oil. Grill corn, turning every 2-3 minutes, until slightly charred on all sides. 
For more detail : bit.ly/2ZrrD92

Read More Our Recipe : Easy Rotisserie Chicken Tacos

Post a Comment

0 Comments